Idling your engine for cab comfort or to ensure cold starts can greatly affect your bottom line. It increases fuel consumption, burns engine hours and increases engine maintenance and service costs. Impco’s ComfortPro™auxiliary power units from Gateway Industrial Power can help you stop idling and start saving.
ComfortPro™ auxiliary power units offer the benefits of DELTEK™ hybrid diesel-electric technology saves fuel, runs quieter, reduces emissions and provides reliable all-night comfort for the driver.
- Provides sleeper heating and air conditioning
- Powers cabin household accessories
- Charges truck batteries
- Warms the engine
- Monitors battery charge
- Compatible with shore power
For an all electric solution choose Idle Free. We have a patented reefer link option for extended run times.
- An all electric platform (no diesel engine to maintain)
- Comes standard with shore power
- Comes standard with 110 volt AC for creature comforts
We offer additional solutions for bringing comfort to the cab with products from Espar and Webasto.